BENEFITS OF SMART CITY TECHNOLOGY
VEHICLE MOVEMENT AND PARKING
Improve City residents’ quality of life and improve movement flow by utilising smart monitors on roads, parking, public transport etc, integrating with smartphone technology to provide real-time alerts to users to assist in efficiently planning their journey, and reducing road congestion in peak periods:
– Google Maps / City App Integration
– Traffic congestion real-time alerts
– Public Transport real-time alerts
– Real-time commuter parking space availability
– Reduce commuter fatigue and road rage
EFFICIENT EMERGENCY ALERTS
Deliver targeted and accurate Emergency Services Communications with the general public, for natural disaster and national security occurrences.
Implementing integrated technology that is geo-located, links Emergency Services communication protocols with urban transport, traffic and population flow monitoring, giving emergency services the platform to provide real-time communications and alerts to registered smartphone devices.
Advocate for calm, considered movements to reduce panic and confusion, and allow the community to feel secure and supported in an emergency.
Boost tourism revenue, elevate your city’s standing on the national and world stage when in competition for major events, and increase general desirability for visitors through proactive, integrated smart technology in outdoor spaces.
– Promote ‘Safe City’ monitoring, response and notification measures.
– Reduce crime rates with increased law enforcement visibility through smart cameras and alerts.
– Welcome visitors with helpful notifications encouraging cohesive city living (such as driving tips, emergency plans, event info etc).
SMART EVENT MANAGEMENT
Implementing integrated event management tools combined with geo-located, real-time alerts will improve user experience, reduce traffic and public transport congestion, increase safety, and reduce violence. Smart technology can provide:
– Parking monitors – to advise of vacant spaces, reducing last-minute road congestion
– Monitored ‘Safe Zone’ waiting bays with real time back to base security personnel or law enforcement visibility and response
– Pre-alert Event Attendees of best routes to travel to and from the events, integrating traffic, parking, entry and exit zones, and public transport options.
RESOURCE PLANNING EFFICIENCY
Schedule maintenance more efficiently, and optimise government operating expenditure by integrating smart monitors for local government maintained equipment, such as:
– Smart streetlighting
– Rubbish Bins
– Security Camera network
– Camera monitored and recorded car parking – automated infringement notices, synced with Roads and Traffic Authorities.
WHO ARE WE?
We are CitiSYS – Intelligent Automation Solutions specialists, passionate about creating a smarter, more efficient society through the use of smart technology.
We bring over 30 years experience in technology development, working with local and state governments, and large public and private organisations to create, design, implement and maintain public space infrastructure technology solutions.
We are located in Sydney, NSW, and work with local government departments and large public organisations Australia-wide.